Benefits of Membership
For less then the cost of just one MOT test per month, membership with the MOT Consultancy Ltd will entitle you to the following benefits:
- Unlimited written representations to VOSA in defence of any disciplinary action
- Unlimited written appeal representations to the Secretary of State for Transport against cessation of MOT authorisation or approval to test motor vehicles
- Unlimited attendance/advice when VOSA conduct an Appeal or Inverted Appeal re-examination of a vehicle previously tested at your VTS
- VTS MOT Audit Check and Risk Based Assessment Report to help ensure full compliance with VOSA requirements regarding the operation and administration of the MOT Testing Scheme. Our report will certainly assist you to reduce your current risk score under the VOSA Targeted Risk Based Enforcement Policy (Red, Amber and Green)
- Regular MOT Update Bulletins and Newsletters to keep you informed and up to date with MOT matters and VOSA MOT enforcement activities
- Checklists to assist compliance with VOSA requirements
- MOT legal and technical helpline
- Assistance should you wish to change your current AE legal and business entity
When it comes to VOSA disciplinary procedures we firmly believe that prevention is better then cure. By providing AEs and NTs with continuous support and advice on all aspects of MOT testing we endeavour to ensure full compliance with VOSA requirements, thereby avoiding their formal disciplinary procedures, which could lead to cessation of MOT authorisation to examine motor vehicles and approval to test them.
If you require further details regarding membership, we will be pleased to speak to you.